Frank Rayal is a market development expert and technologist with over two decades of experience working with wireless ecosystem players. He is a founding partner at Xona Partners, a boutique advisory firm specialized in new business incubation in the technology sector. Frank co-founded BLiNQ Networks and held senior product management, marketing and business development positions at Redline, Metawave and Ericsson where he defined and launched wireless solutions in global markets. Frank holds a BS in Electrical Engineering (High Honors) from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, and a MSc in Electrical Engineering and an MBA from the University of Toronto, Canada. He is a Senior Member of the IEEE, and a member of Professional Engineers Ontario.
Frank’s interest span a wide range of topics including Internet of Things, network function virtualization / software defined networking (NFV/SDN), heterogeneous networks, wireless technologies, and spectrum. He is the author of comprehensive research reports on IoT connectivity, Cloud RAN and NFV, and small cells and mobile backhaul.
Frank assists companies looking to transform their businesses and generate new revenues. His services include:
- Strategic partnerships and new market opportunities
- Positioning, messaging and thought leadership
- Market entry strategy and market validation
- Technology and monetization strategies
- Generate and validate solution requirements
- Market feasibility and growth opportunities
- Financial modelling and business case development
- Due diligence – market and technology
- Competitive positioning – pre M&A market positioning and value proposition (CIM)
To contact Frank press here.